Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Martin Sivak

Default "Parallelization" of installation configuration and file copying

Hi,

There was a huge discussion about this on fedora-devel mailing list recently. The simple answer is: Anaconda supports a lot more stuff than Ubuntu installer does and the paralelization is not possible at the moment.

However we are currently working on better UI experience and will be discussing possible bigger changes at the upcoming FUDCon in January.

So stay tuned, we aren't asleep

--
Martin Sivák
msivak@redhat.com