Old 11-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Viji V Nair

Default Co-maintaining packages - gdal, grass

Hi,

I would like to co-maintain gdal and grass packages. I am working on
Fedora GIS spin:

We need to fix some issues in the above packages:

gdal : we care not shipping the jnis, java is broken and need to fix
grass : A very old GRASS version is packaged, it lacks more than 9000
fixes and enhancements with respect to the current stable version
which is GRASS 6.4.0

Please share your thoughts

Thanks
Viji