Old 11-15-2010, 06:39 PM
David Highley

Default Wish list sshdfilter maintainer

We are hoping someone who is a package maintainer would be interested
in maintaining another package sshdfilter. Sshdfilter monitors and
improves the security of open ssh ports.

We believe the package is close to ready for disttribution:
http://www.highley-recommended.com/sshdfilter/sshdfilter.spec
http://www.highley-recommended.com/sshdfilter/sshdfilter-1.5.7-5.fc14.src.rpm
http://www.highley-recommended.com/sshdfilter/sshdfilter-1.5.7-5.fc14.noarch.rpm

Along with the packaging we created the selinux policy for this filter
and an extension to the rsyslog policy. A bugzilla.redhat.com report,
595011, in attempt to start this process.