Old 10-27-2010, 04:53 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default Filled Seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee

The Fedora Packaging Committee has filled its open seat. James Antill
has accepted the invitation to help Fedora improve and expand our
Packaging Guidelines.

This was a difficult decision, as we had many interested (and qualified)
candidates, and I would encourage any of them to attend and participate
in our public IRC meetings.

The Fedora Packaging Committee meets on Freenode IRC, in
#fedora-meeting, every Wednesday at 1600 UTC.

Thanks,

~spot