Old 09-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Jiri Vanek

Default invalid ANT_HOME

Greatings!
This build https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2483737
failed:

/builddir/build/BUILD/jpanoramamaker-4/nbproject/build-impl.xml:494: Problem: failed to create task or type propertyfile
Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.PropertyFil e was not found.
This looks like one of Ant's optional components.
Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
-/usr/share/ant/lib
-/builddir/.ant/lib
-a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument
Do not panic, this is a common problem.
The commonest cause is a missing JAR.
This is not a bug; it is a configuration problem

I guess those are missing ant libraries. I had this problem when I was building this on my computer with "yumed ant".
I have solved it by download ant directly from apache, unzip it to ~ and set and export $ANT_HOME (and also to add it to $PATH).

export ANT_HOME=~/apache-ant-1.8.1/
echo $ANT_HOME
export PATH=$PATH:$ANT_HOME
echo $PATH
rpmbuild -ba ~/rpm/SPECS/jpanoramamaker.spec
exit

I should guess that this approach will not work on koji. Can you suggest me more "koji like" approach? Or way how to configure koji in similar way?

Regards Jiri Vanek
CZ

Old 09-23-2010, 01:37 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On 09/23/2010 08:33 AM, Jiri Vanek wrote:
> I guess those are missing ant libraries. I had this problem when I was building this on my computer with "yumed ant".
> I have solved it by download ant directly from apache, unzip it to ~ and set and export $ANT_HOME (and also to add it to $PATH).
>
> export ANT_HOME=~/apache-ant-1.8.1/
> echo $ANT_HOME
> export PATH=$PATH:$ANT_HOME
> echo $PATH
> rpmbuild -ba ~/rpm/SPECS/jpanoramamaker.spec
> exit
>
> I should guess that this approach will not work on koji. Can you suggest me more "koji like" approach? Or way how to configure koji in similar way?

It looks like a missing BuildRequires on one of the ant components.

~spot