Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Michel Alexandre Salim

Default Access via gmane

Hi all,

Most of the key Fedora mailing lists -- {devel,test}{,-announce},
legal, arm, etc. -- are mirrored via Gmane, meaning those of us still
wedded to their NNTP readers can read it with a convenient interface.
packaging, however, is not there as yet.

Does anyone mind if I submit us for inclusion at
http://gmane.org/subscribe.php ? Should I request that email addresses
be scrambled or not?

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/

Email: salimma@fedoraproject.org | GPG key ID: 78884778
Jabber: hircus@jabber.ccc.de | IRC: hircus@irc.freenode.net

Old 09-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Rex Dieter

Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:

> Most of the key Fedora mailing lists -- {devel,test}{,-announce},
> legal, arm, etc. -- are mirrored via Gmane, meaning those of us still
> wedded to their NNTP readers can read it with a convenient interface.
> packaging, however, is not there as yet.
>
> Does anyone mind if I submit us for inclusion at
> http://gmane.org/subscribe.php ? Should I request that email addresses
> be scrambled or not?

It is on gmane already, at
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.packaging
(just not an obvious place for it)
-- Rex