Old 09-07-2010, 01:52 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting - Wednesday Sept 8, 2010 - 1600 UTC

The Fedora Packaging Committee will meet tomorrow (Wednesday, September
8, 2010) at 1600 UTC.

Tentative Agenda:

D Guidelines:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/7

Static Library PIC:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/9

Naming Guideline Draft for Mozilla Firefox addons:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/10

Guideline about how not to use $RPM_SOURCE_DIR:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/12

Thanks in advance,

~spot

Old 09-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski

On Tuesday, 07 September 2010 at 15:52, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> The Fedora Packaging Committee will meet tomorrow (Wednesday, September
> 8, 2010) at 1600 UTC.

Sorry, I was busy at work. I will be able to attend next week, though.

Regards,
Dominik

"Faith manages."