Old 09-01-2010, 08:10 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default Open Seat on the Fedora Packaging Committee

The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Do
you make the wiki cry? Does trac tremble in your wake? Are you
clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)

Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
* My neverending gratitude
* The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
* Good karma
* Cake

The FPC meets weekly on IRC, Tuesdays at 1600 UTC

If you're interested in this seat, please email me.

~spot

Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 PM
seth vidal

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 16:10 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
> helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
> you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Do
> you make the wiki cry? Does trac tremble in your wake? Are you
> clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)
>
> Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
> * My neverending gratitude
> * The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
> * Good karma
> * Cake

The cake is a lie.
-sv

Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 PM
seth vidal

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 16:10 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
> helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
> you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Do
> you make the wiki cry? Does trac tremble in your wake? Are you
> clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)
>
> Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
> * My neverending gratitude
> * The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
> * Good karma
> * Cake

The cake is a lie.
-sv

Old 09-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Frank Murphy

On 01/09/10 21:17, seth vidal wrote:
<snip>

> The cake is a lie.
> -sv

No nothing of packaging, but the cake might have persuaded me.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora

Old 09-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Marcela Maslanova

----- "Tom "spot" Callaway" <tcallawa@redhat.com> wrote:

> The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested
> in
> helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora?
> Are
> you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic?
> Do
> you make the wiki cry? Does trac tremble in your wake? Are you
> clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it
> helps.)
>
> Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
> * My neverending gratitude
> * The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
> * Good karma
> * Cake
>
> The FPC meets weekly on IRC, Tuesdays at 1600 UTC
>
> If you're interested in this seat, please email me.
>
> ~spot

Hello,
I would be interested if it would be in different time or if meeting
takes only 30 minutes ;-) You can mark me as last hope if anyone else
won't be interested.

Best regards,
Marcela

Old 09-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 09/01/2010 03:17 PM, seth vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 16:10 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>> The Fedora Packaging Committee has an open seat. Are you interested in
>> helping to decide the packaging standards and guidelines for Fedora? Are
>> you familiar with the inner workings of RPM and its spec file magic? Do
>> you make the wiki cry? Does trac tremble in your wake? Are you
>> clinically insane? (Well, the last one isn't mandatory, but it helps.)
>>
>> Members of the Fedora Packaging Committee get:
>> * My neverending gratitude
>> * The ability to tell people "I'm on the Fedora Packaging Committee"
>> * Good karma
>> * Cake
>
> The cake is a lie.
> -sv

Oh. I wonder who mailed me this black forest cake, then. I should
probably stop eating it.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 09-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Garrett Holmstrom

On 02-Sep-10 8:22, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Oh. I wonder who mailed me this black forest cake, then. I should
> probably stop eating it.

There are now two open seats on the Fedora Packaging Committee... :P