Old 09-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Hans de Goede

Default Resigning from FPC

Hi Spot et All,

After missing todays fpc meeting as usual, I've come to the conclusion
that the current meeting time just is not working for me. So rather
then taking up a seat and never showing I've decided that it is better
for me to resign from the fpc and create a place for someone who
hopefully will have a better attendance rate then me.

Regards,

Hans