Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora Packaging (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/)
-   -   next FPC meeting? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/410207-next-fpc-meeting.html)

Kevin Fenzi 08-08-2010 08:52 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)

When might the next meeting be?

I'll note that I have seen this happen before in other groups where
meetings were moved to every other week. People forget which week is
'on' and which week is 'off', and it's enough time to drop off the
radar on what you usually do on a day or what you think about when
planning the day/week. Perhaps going back to weekly meetings would help?

I see 7 tickets in trac, including my
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/5 one. ;)

kevin
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Jonathan MERCIER 08-09-2010 12:37 AM

next FPC meeting?
 
Le dimanche 08 août 2010 à 14:52 -0600, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :
> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>
> When might the next meeting be?
>
> I'll note that I have seen this happen before in other groups where
> meetings were moved to every other week. People forget which week is
> 'on' and which week is 'off', and it's enough time to drop off the
> radar on what you usually do on a day or what you think about when
> planning the day/week. Perhaps going back to weekly meetings would help?
>
> I see 7 tickets in trac, including my
> https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/5 one. ;)
>
> kevin
> --
> packaging mailing list
> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

I add this ticket too:
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/7

i wait since 2 weeks

--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

"Tom "spot" Callaway" 08-09-2010 02:05 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>
> When might the next meeting be?

This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.

~spot
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Jon Ciesla 08-09-2010 02:29 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On 08/09/2010 09:05 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>>
>> When might the next meeting be?
> This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
> propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.
>
> ~spot
> --
> packaging mailing list
> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
Works for me.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski 08-09-2010 05:08 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On Monday, 09 August 2010 at 16:29, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On 08/09/2010 09:05 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> > On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> >> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
> >>
> >> When might the next meeting be?
> > This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
> > propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.

I should be able to attend. I'll put it in my calendar.

Regards,
R.

--
Fedora http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rathann
RPMFusion http://rpmfusion.org | MPlayer http://mplayerhq.hu
"Faith manages."
-- Delenn to Lennier in Babylon 5:"Confessions and Lamentations"
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Jon Ciesla 08-09-2010 05:11 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On 08/09/2010 09:29 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On 08/09/2010 09:05 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>> On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>>>
>>> When might the next meeting be?
>> This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
>> propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.
>>
>> ~spot
>> --
>> packaging mailing list
>> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
> Works for me.
>
> -J
>
Oh, jeez, no, I actually can't. Daughter's first day of kindergarten. :)

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

"Tom "spot" Callaway" 08-09-2010 05:20 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On 08/09/2010 01:11 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On 08/09/2010 09:29 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> On 08/09/2010 09:05 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>>> On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>>> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>>>>
>>>> When might the next meeting be?
>>> This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
>>> propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.
>>>
>>> ~spot
>>> --
>>> packaging mailing list
>>> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
>> Works for me.
>>
>> -J
>>
> Oh, jeez, no, I actually can't. Daughter's first day of kindergarten. :)

Perhaps you could mail in any thoughts on the pending items in trac? :)

~spot
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Jon Ciesla 08-09-2010 06:12 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On 08/09/2010 12:20 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 08/09/2010 01:11 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> On 08/09/2010 09:29 AM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>>> On 08/09/2010 09:05 AM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>>>> On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>>>> Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
>>>>>
>>>>> When might the next meeting be?
>>>> This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
>>>> propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.
>>>>
>>>> ~spot
>>>> --
>>>> packaging mailing list
>>>> packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
>>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging
>>> Works for me.
>>>
>>> -J
>>>
>> Oh, jeez, no, I actually can't. Daughter's first day of kindergarten. :)
> Perhaps you could mail in any thoughts on the pending items in trac? :)
>
> ~spot
Absotively, I'll make a note to do so the day before, to catch any new
stuff that might crop up by that date. Including votes.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging

Toshio Kuratomi 08-09-2010 08:43 PM

next FPC meeting?
 
On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 10:05:34AM -0400, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> On 08/08/2010 04:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Does the Fedora Packaging Comittee still meet? :)
> >
> > When might the next meeting be?
>
> This week is not going to work for me, due to Linuxcon, so I would
> propose that we meet next Wednesday (August 18) at 1600 UTC.
>
Works for me.

I should add a ticket about becoming less dependent on meetings and work
more via trac + mailing list. The last few times we met we couldn't get
quorum and IIRC, the last time we tried to decide on a meeting time we were
unable to find a time that worked for everyone.

-Toshio
--
packaging mailing list
packaging@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/packaging


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.