Old 07-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Chris Spike

Default correct name for maven pom-file

Hi,

Is there a recommendation on the name of the pom file for java packages?
There is a template in the wiki[1] that tells me to name it
JPP-%{name}.pom, but actually most packages call it JPP.%{name}.pom or
JPP-%{short_name}.pom.
Even apache-commons packages are non consistent (e.g.
JPP-commons-codec.pom, JPP-apache-commons-math.pom,
JPP.jakarta-commons-io.pom or JPP-jakarta-commons-net.pom) so I guess
this is up to taste?

Regards, Chris

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Java#maven_2

Old 07-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Andrew Overholt

Hi Chris,

Java/Maven-specific questions like this should probably be directed to
java-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org first.

Andrew

* Chris Spike <chris.spike@arcor.de> [2010-07-08 15:59]: