Old 07-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default License tag for gpl2+ source and gfdl documentation

I want to include some pdf manuals in a package. The pdf manuals are available
separately from the project's (qgis) site from the source. (I didn't see
source files for the manuals, just pdf's.)
My thought is to include the manuals (one English, the other German) in
the srpm. But I am not sure how to indicate the separate licenses for
the source and documentation. A quick look at the FAQ didn't answer this
question.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Garrett Holmstrom

On 7/3/2010 14:30, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> I want to include some pdf manuals in a package. The pdf manuals are available
> separately from the project's (qgis) site from the source. (I didn't see
> source files for the manuals, just pdf's.)
> My thought is to include the manuals (one English, the other German) in
> the srpm. But I am not sure how to indicate the separate licenses for
> the source and documentation. A quick look at the FAQ didn't answer this
> question.

You can specify a License tag for the sub-package alongside its Summary
and other tags.