-   -   What is "definitive" Fedora Java packaging guide (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/361462-what-definitive-fedora-java-packaging-guide.html)

"Richard W.M. Jones" 04-24-2010 04:53 PM

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 08:41:59PM -0400, Edmon Begoli wrote:
> Could you please point me to "definitive" guide for creating Java RPMs.
>
> I saw guides on using JPackage and some pretty good guides by
> individuals outside of Fedora project,
> but I would like to follow what is considered an official Fedora java
> packaging guide or at least what is endorsed
> by this group.

This one:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Java

You should also look at the general packaging guidelines. If
something isn't specifically mentioned in the Java guidelines, then
you should follow these instead:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html