Old 04-10-2010, 11:12 PM
Rich Mattes

Default Wrong update pushed to stable

Hi,

I accidentally ended up with two versions of the "player" package in F13
updates-testing, that got pushed to stable in the same day
(player-3.0.1-6.fc13 and player-3.0.1-7.fc13). It looks like only the
-6 package landed in updates, but that package is broken due to a the
geos soname change; -7 was the rebuild to fix that problem and should be
the one in updates. Should I bump, rebuild and resubmit the package?

Rich Mattes

Old 04-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Jon Ciesla

Rich Mattes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I accidentally ended up with two versions of the "player" package in F13
> updates-testing, that got pushed to stable in the same day
> (player-3.0.1-6.fc13 and player-3.0.1-7.fc13). It looks like only the
> -6 package landed in updates, but that package is broken due to a the
> geos soname change; -7 was the rebuild to fix that problem and should be
> the one in updates. Should I bump, rebuild and resubmit the package?
>
> Rich Mattes

File a ticket with Release Engineering.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/

-J