Old 02-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Complex Fonts Template Change

At FESCo's behest, I've drafted a change to the complex font templates so
that they don't conflict with the macros must be expanded in the SRPM
%description and summary:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fix_Complex_Font_Template(draft)

This will get discussed at the next meeting but I'd love to see two pieces
of input from the fonts SIG before that occurs.

1) Of the two methods, (I know both are disliked) which is the preferred
method to the fonts SIG? Is there another method that would be preferable
that does not leave an unexpanded macro in the SRPM %description?

2) If you want to make your case that the SRPM is of lesser importance than
binary rpms so unexpanded macros that don't contain information that would
be useful in the description anyway are allowed, please add it as another
option for FPC to consider.

-Toshio