Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 AM
vivekanandan nataraj

Default httpd RPM --with-included-apr configure option

Hi All,

I am trying create an httpd RPM package with " --with-included-apr " configuration option. I had just removed the " --with-apr " and " --with-apr-util " configuration options and added the " --with-included-apr " option.

But I am seriously worrying about the following lines in the httpd.spec file.

# forcibly prevent use of bundled apr, apr-util, pcre
rm -rf srclib/{apr,apr-util,pcre}

Please share your ideas or suggestions...

Regards
Vivek