-   -   Writeup of approved packaging guidelines (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/315498-writeup-approved-packaging-guidelines.html)

Jussi Lehtola 01-26-2010 08:58 PM

Writeup of approved packaging guidelines

Hi,

is there anything I can do to help the writeup of "my" guidelines for 5
months? For instance, new MPI packages are turning up with the packagers
being blissfully unaware that policies exist for these sort of things.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor

"Tom "spot" Callaway" 01-26-2010 09:13 PM

On 01/26/2010 04:58 PM, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> Hi,
>

> is there anything I can do to help the writeup of "my" guidelines for 5
> months? For instance, new MPI packages are turning up with the packagers
> being blissfully unaware that policies exist for these sort of things.

This is my fault, really. I will try to sit down tomorrow and just do
the writeups and announcements.

Many apologies,
~spot