Old 11-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Uwe Kubosch

Default Hi all!

Hi all!

I have just submitted zfs-fuse to Fedora and i am looking forward to
further contributing to Fedora!

When can I expect .fc10 packages to be signed? After Fedora 10 release
on the 25th?

--
With kind regards,
Uwe Kubosch

Old 04-23-2010, 12:35 AM
MoZ

Hi all!

My name is Guillaume AMAT, I'm a french web developer and Fedora user
for 2 years now
I test the Fedora 13 Beta since its release and already love it but I
found a little bug about the icon set.

The bookmark icon in the "Places" menu of the top panel (I have 9
bookmarks in Nautilus) is the Gnome icon.

I wanted to open a Trac ticket here but I didn't see any "Register" link...

In order to finish my pretty presentation, I follow your mailing list
for few months and I'm so proud to be a Fedora user.
All the aspects of this distribution are perfect for me (evolutions,
opinions, etc...).
But I don't understand why the global desktop theme (gtk and metacity
theme, plymouth, etc....) don't move as fast as the "foundations" of the
distribution.
A lack of designers ? A desired rhythme of evolution ?

I hope I could help in anything in the future

P.S. : I'm not a good english writer... so excuse my spelling mistakes