-   -   Next FPC? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-packaging/164768-next-fpc.html)

"Richard W.M. Jones" 09-23-2008 12:15 PM

Next FPC?

I notice that FPC hasn't met for a while.

I bumped up the priority of the MinGW packaging draft on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/DraftsTodo because I
think it'd be good to now have a technical discussion about the draft
guidelines which we substantially tidied up last weekend:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MinGW

Rich.

virt-p2v converts physical machines to virtual machines. Boot with a
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v

Hans de Goede 09-23-2008 01:34 PM

Next FPC?

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

I notice that FPC hasn't met for a while.

I bumped up the priority of the MinGW packaging draft on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/DraftsTodo because I
think it'd be good to now have a technical discussion about the draft
guidelines which we substantially tidied up last weekend:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MinGW

I don't know when the next FPC meeting is, but I've taken a quick look at the
draft and it looks good. I think the mingw SIG has done an excellent job!

Regards,

Hans