Old 08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
Anthony Green

Default Next meeting?

When is the next packaging meeting? According to the minutes page,
there hasn't been a meeting in over two months, but prior to that there
were two or three meetings a month.

I'm mainly interested in getting approval for my Lisp packaging guidelines.

Thanks,

AG

Old 08-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

AG> When is the next packaging meeting? According to the minutes
AG> page, there hasn't been a meeting in over two months, but prior to
AG> that there were two or three meetings a month.

It has been terribly difficult to achieve quorum given vacations and
such. (I was away for nearly a month, for example.) We have been
voting via email and I suspect that will continue for a while.

- J<

Old 01-12-2011, 02:01 PM
"Neville A. Cross"

First of all a belated happy new year to all of you marketeers.

When is our next marketing meeting?

I am missing the delicius MMM's (Marketing Meeting Minutes)

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217

Old 01-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Robyn Bergeron

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Neville A. Cross <neville@taygon.com> wrote:
> First of all a belated happy new year to all of you marketeers.
>
> When is our next marketing meeting?
>
> I am missing the delicius MMM's (Marketing Meeting Minutes)

I have been lax, my apologies I need to go through and cut and
paste yesterday's minutes, since zodbot was offline.

The next meeting is next Tuesday - 2100 UTC. We're still meeting in
#fedora-meeting-1.

Hope to see you there

-Robyn

Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM