Old 05-30-2008, 07:57 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Marketing meeting

Hi all --

Due to the time difference and the fact that tonight is our night to
treat the Fedora Ambassadors to dinner, Max and I won't be at the
Marketing meeting. Rest assured we continue to spend every waking
moment here marketing Fedora heavily, though. ;-)

More blog posts on the way!

Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Sarah White

Hi,

Is there a marketing meeting today? I've got a couple ideas I want to
bounce off the group and want to know if I should be ready to be
chatty

-Sarah