-   -   Marketing meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/97952-marketing-meeting.html)

"Paul W. Frields" 05-30-2008 07:57 AM

Marketing meeting

Hi all --

Due to the time difference and the fact that tonight is our night to
treat the Fedora Ambassadors to dinner, Max and I won't be at the
Marketing meeting. Rest assured we continue to spend every waking
moment here marketing Fedora heavily, though. ;-)

More blog posts on the way!

Sarah White 10-04-2012 02:40 PM

Marketing meeting

Hi,

Is there a marketing meeting today? I've got a couple ideas I want to
bounce off the group and want to know if I should be ready to be
chatty :D

-Sarah