Old 05-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Greg Dekoenigsberg

Default Meeting today

Hi folks. We've got a meeting today for 3pm, but honestly, (a) I've got
other things that are more pressing, and (b) now that the release is out
the door, I'm thinking maybe meeting every other week is a good idea for a
while.

So I won't be leading today's meeting, is what I'm saying. If folks
want to get together and have an informal meeting, or even a formal
meeting that drives the agenda, that's fine -- I'll follow along.

The agenda page, lest we forget:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

--g

Old 05-22-2008, 06:25 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 12:14 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks. We've got a meeting today for 3pm, but honestly, (a) I've got
> other things that are more pressing, and (b) now that the release is out
> the door, I'm thinking maybe meeting every other week is a good idea for a
> while.
>
> So I won't be leading today's meeting, is what I'm saying. If folks
> want to get together and have an informal meeting, or even a formal
> meeting that drives the agenda, that's fine -- I'll follow along.
>
> The agenda page, lest we forget:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Tasks

There may be some tasks there for which people could manually update
status -- I'm also a little pressed for time since I'll be at LinuxTag
next week and not as productive as usual from the "churn out work"
perspective. However, I hope to make up for it by catching up from the
"fire up the community" perspective! :-) So I'm probably not going to
be around for it either.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Mike McGrath

Just a reminder that the our meetings are at 20:00 UTC. (you can run date
-u to see what utc time it is). But this means for most of us in the
states, the meetings are now an hour later, starting at 4:00 pm Eastern
(3:00 pm Chicago Cubs time)

-Mike

Old 03-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Jesse Keating

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 13:19 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> (3:00 pm Chicago Cubs time)

Chicago Cubs time, is that when everybody drinks because the cubs lost
again?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!

Old 03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

2009/3/12 Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com>:
> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 13:19 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
>> (3:00 pm Chicago Cubs time)
>
> Chicago Cubs time, is that when everybody drinks because the cubs lost
> again?

They drink whether or not the Cubs won. The issue is it is Harry Caray
time or not.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux

Old 11-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Mike McGrath

Just a note about our weekly meeting this week. I know I won't be there
and it seems likely several people won't be around as it's holiday in the
US. Having said that, I certainly wouldn't want to stop anyone from
having a meeting, there's always lots to discuss so if people show up and
have a meeting, just make sure you send the meeting notes to the list. If
no one shows up, happy holidays

-Mike

Old 03-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi,

I can't lead the meeting today because I'm caught up with last-minute
SXSW preparations (I'm leaving Thursday morning.)

I was wondering if someone could lead the meeting today (maybe
Tatica? ?) Today is the day we need to decide on the supplemental
wallpapers. They should be here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions

and here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fedora-wallpapers/

Last time we picked out 15
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Winners ) so a number in that ballpark is what we should go for.

The other main thing to talk about is the F15 wallpaper.

~m

Old 03-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

https://ssl.mecca.ca/horde/imp/compose.php?popup=1&to=&cc=&bcc=&msg=&subject=&act ionID=106&index=6195&bodypart=1&identity=&thismail box=INBOX&uniq=1299609030384#
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions

I will not be able to attend the meeting today. I will check the summary later.

Luya

Old 04-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Ryan Gauger

Team,

I will be starting a meeting today at 20:00 UTC. That's 4:00pm Eastern US time. We will not be discussing design today. In this meeting, I will just introduce myself and try to meet everyone. I think we will communicate better if we know each other better! We'll take a look at what's going on in Fedora design in our next meeting, after today. This meeting is optional, you won't hurt anyone if you don't show up, or if you are late! Sorry for the late notice!!!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod

Old 04-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Suchakra

I'm sorry this meet's time doesn't work out for me. Looking forward
for next meet surely!

See you,
Suchakra