Old 10-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Kévin Raymond

Default The Muffin magazine, let's join the kitchen!

Here is the last magazine that we managed to release
http://melmorabity.fedorapeople.org/muffin/muffin3/Muffin_num%C3%A9ro_3.pdf

The repo is at
https://fedorahosted.org/Muffin/browser

This is a LaTeX class, melmorabity worked to move it to tetex2007 I think.

We already have set the infra to manage translations, have the mailing
list, an irc channel,
and we have a FAD planned soon for that

--
Kévin Raymond