Old 10-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Ruth Suehle

Default Fedora Marketing Minutes - October 4, 2012

Here's what you missed in this week's episode of Legos of our
Lives:

- The Denver LUG needs some Fedora love and speakers, probably early
2013

- Does the Internet have NO LIST (or map!) of LUGs?! lh to inquire
whether Open Source Bridge would share their list with us so that
Fedora can publish such a thing.

Read it all here:

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-10-04/fedora_marketing.2012-10-04-18.59.html