-   -   Two test day today, please spread the word! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/704960-two-test-day-today-please-spread-word.html)

Ankur Sinha 09-18-2012 02:36 AM

Two test day today, please spread the word!

Hi folks,

There are two tests today (18th of September):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-18_i18n

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2012-09-18_OpenStack

I've already posted on facebook (the fedora community and fedora linux
groups) and G+ already has them all listed as events. I've also gone
ahead and created facebook events for each. I'll do the same for all the
other test days as well when I have the time.

Please spread the word. Adam already blogged about the test days too[1]

[1]
http://www.happyassassin.net/2012/09/17/test-days-tomorrow-openstack-and-internationalization-i18n/

--
Thanks,