-   -   meditations on press mentions (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/703864-meditations-press-mentions.html)

Kevin Fenzi 09-14-2012 04:48 PM

meditations on press mentions

FYI, we will be deploying the mediawiki rss plugin to our wiki as soon
as Alpha is released and our infrastructure freeze is over.

I'm not sure it helps you out, but thought I would mention it.

This would allow rss feeds to be shown in the wiki.
See: https://stg.fedoraproject.org/wiki/CNetSecurity

Of course the data would be dependent on whatever feed, so historical
data would fall off and expire and if the feed was down you couldn't
get the info.

kevin