Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Ruth Suehle

Default Fedora Marketing Team minutes 9-13-12

Here's what you
missed in this week's episode of As The F Turns:

- Still looking for a good way to get press mentions from
Google Alert feed into the wiki, or even a way to turn form input
into a table in the wiki. Anyone got a good suggestion?

- We're going to get together all the interested parties to
regroup on Fedora Weekly News with an eye on a)making it more like
Fedora Monthly-or-Every-Few-Weekly News and b)expanding beyond
news. If you're an interested party, let me know!

<zodbot> Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-09-13/fedora_marketing.2012-09-13-19.01.html

<zodbot> Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-09-13/fedora_marketing.2012-09-13-19.01.txt