Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Ben Cotton

Default Fedora 18 Release Announcement

Robyn, Ruth, and I have slapped together the Fedora 18 Alpha release
announcement[0]. It's now in a state that I would consider "done", so
I'll hand it over to the rest of Docs and Marketing to make whatever
improvements are necessary.

[0]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Alpha_release_announcement

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Docs Leader

Old 08-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On 26 August 2012 15:29, Ben Cotton <bcotton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Robyn, Ruth, and I have slapped together the Fedora 18 Alpha release
> announcement[0]. It's now in a state that I would consider "done", so
> I'll hand it over to the rest of Docs and Marketing to make whatever
> improvements are necessary.
>
> [0]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Alpha_release_announcement

One thing to make sure is that you put Alpha in the subject of any
emails.. makes those of us with little coffee in our systems wondering
how long we slept last night.

> --
> Ben Cotton
> Fedora Docs Leader

Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."
Linus Torvalds
recommend pleasant. You may quote me." —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd

Old 08-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Ben Cotton

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing to make sure is that you put Alpha in the subject of any
> emails.. makes those of us with little coffee in our systems wondering
> how long we slept last night.

Well I *tried* to wake you up. :-) Sorry, though, I'm apparently a
little caffeine-deprived my self. I know I meant to type it.

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Docs Leader