-   -   Self-Introduction: Arnav Kalra (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/696011-self-introduction-arnav-kalra.html)

Arnav Kalra 08-20-2012 06:10 PM

Self-Introduction: Arnav Kalra

Hi, my name is Arnav Kalra and I live in Karnal, India. My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is arnavk007.* I am new to IRC and would like help getting started.

I was a member of this group 5 years ago but my account was disabled because at that time i was 12 years old.

I am interested because i love fedora.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on and i would love to learn something new.

*I've marketed my school as a student.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

Ability to give different perspectives and innovate.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am studying for Entrance exams.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are the ability to make fedora better for netbooks. I would also like to see tutorials for power management in Fedora.

I am wondering about why most of the linux tutorials are based on ubuntu? Also, why are simple things like file sharing so difficult to set up in fedora?

Please help me get started!

Regards,
Arnav Kalra
104, Sector 14