-   -   Fedora Marketing team meetings: Thursdays at 7 p.m. UTC (3 p.m. Eastern) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/693547-fedora-marketing-team-meetings-thursdays-7-p-m-utc-3-p-m-eastern.html)

Ruth Suehle 08-13-2012 02:33 PM

Fedora Marketing team meetings: Thursdays at 7 p.m. UTC (3 p.m. Eastern)

As can be expected, there was no time that everybody liked, but the best
weekly meeting time for as many people as possible landed on Thursdays
at 3 p.m. Eastern, which is -4 UTC (7 p.m.). See you on Thursday in
#fedora-meeting! Until then, feel free to add to the agenda:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings

Ruth

inode0 08-16-2012 03:26 PM

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle@redhat.com> wrote:
> As can be expected, there was no time that everybody liked, but the best
> weekly meeting time for as many people as possible landed on Thursdays at 3
> p.m. Eastern, which is -4 UTC (7 p.m.). See you on Thursday in
> #fedora-meeting! Until then, feel free to add to the agenda:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings

I'm not sure if I'll be available during the meeting time but I do
have a suggestion - not sure whether it is something marketing might
want to run with or just something I want to do but this December is
the 10th anniversary of the founding of the Fedora Project and I think
it would be neat if we did something special in December to celebrate
the anniversary and to thank Warren Togami and the others involved in
making the Fedora Project we know today possible.

John