-   -   The use of social networks (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/684195-use-social-networks.html)

Kévin Raymond 07-07-2012 12:50 PM

The use of social networks

Hi there,

I am not involved in other social things than the Fedora Planet and
our mailing lists… So this email is about an idea that I won't resolve
by myself :).

We just had an IRC discussion about the use of our social network on websites.
Couldn't we set up a broadcasting service to publish on our official
Facebook, Google+, identi.ca and Twitter pages?
Like what is sent through the announce mailing list, or to auto-send
announce message about the beta availability, the release day…
Also shooting the release notes link would be great, has people still
come asking "Is there anybody know where to get the info about the new
features and capability of fedora 17?" (just this morning on -docs).

There could also be something that I am not aware of..

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)