Old 07-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Nitesh Narayan

Default Fedora Delhi Meetup

Hey Hi ,
On 21st of July from 9:00 AM we are going to organize a Fedora Meetup in Delhi , where we will be having talks like how new folks can start contributing to Fedora . We have all the things setup you can check out the details about the event from the following link .

Event Page : http://rsvp.ayojak.com/event/delhi-fedora-meet-up-at-jamia-millia-islamia-on-21st-july-2012

Fedora Wiki : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/DelhiMeetup

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/events/304318436331923/

JMILUG-Group : http://www.facebook.com/groups/jmilug