Old 07-11-2012, 07:53 PM
wonderer

Default Fwd: Pictures from Fedora Community Area at the Red Hat Summit

Hi,

FYI. just some Infos from Sarah from the Summit (I'm not shure if
everybody reads the Ambassadors list). Good job!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0

-------- Original-Nachricht --------