-   -   Self Introduction: Rajan Sharma (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/681055-self-introduction-rajan-sharma.html)

Rajan Sharma 07-07-2012 05:24 PM

Self Introduction: Rajan Sharma

Hi All,

My name is Rajan Sharma and I live in New Delhi, India. My Fedora Account System (FAS)
username is rajan2251, and my IRC nick is rajan2251.

I got to know about the Fedora Marketing team through surfing on the fedoraproject/wiki.
I am interested in joining because it seems that this is a good place to start contributing
to Fedora. I believe that with fedora i can grow.

I am a student doing my masters in network technology. I am currently working on a project
that is* Cisco student IT Ambassador . Where i am working to teach young students opensource
*technology.

Its a project launched by cisco. I am the team leader and the project inspired me to join

fedora community.

This will be my first marketing project. i am very eager to contribute.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

Marketing skills:

*good speaking skill
*ability to negociate
*good writing skill.
* (In my school days i was famous for making the c program very interactive and people use to
** appreciate it)

When I'm not working on Fedora, I work with the Cisco and other ngo for providing free
Computer education to students.

*Hope to hear soon about how to get started

With Regards,

Rajan Sharma
rajan2251@gmail.com

Nitesh Narayan 07-07-2012 06:54 PM

Self Introduction: Rajan Sharma

Hi Rajat ,
Its great that you are interested in contributing , you can join IRC channel* #fedora-join and there you may ask your questions about how you can start contributing or other questions if you have any .
Other then that you can also start contributing to other development projects under Fedora.

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal--
marketing mailing list
marketing@lists.fedoraproject.org