Old 07-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Nitesh Narayan

Default Fedora Video Contest

Hey Hi,
I think we have our judges fixed , wiki is being reviewd . Haven't seen the video Mark had recently made but he told that he had made it . So now its we can talk about the publicity which is the last step for the prepration of the contest .
As of now we have Social Networks , IRC Announcements , Blogs & ML in our mind . Any further suggestions will be taken . The only thing is we need to fix this thing within 1 or 2 days so that we can announce the conetst after that .
Please feel free to add if I had missed anything .
Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal

Old 07-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Nitesh Narayan

Hey ,
Sorry for the typo I had made in the earlier mail actually I had typed it in the car anyways for the status of the contest as of now you can refer [1] & [2] .

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials/ContestPublicity

This thing I had missed in my earlier mail .

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal

Old 07-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Russell Harrison

Sorry for the typo I had made in the earlier mail actually I had typed it in the car anyways for the status of the contest as of now you can refer [1] & [2] .

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials/ContestPublicity

This thing I had missed in my earlier mail .

I added my feedback and questions I mentioned in IRC last week to the contest talk page. Let me know what everyone's thoughts are.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro

Russell