Old 06-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Onuralp SEZER

Default Videos meeting 2012-06-28 minutes

Fedora Videos Meeting Minutes.

That's was great Meeting Thank you for coming.

Minutes:*http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-06-28/fedora_videos_28062012.2012-06-28-15.33.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-06-28/fedora_videos_28062012.2012-06-28-15.33.txt
Log:*http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-06-28/fedora_videos_28062012.2012-06-28-15.33.log.html

Action items

FranciscoD spell, grammar check the contest page
FranciscoD give contest page finising touches
FranciscoD find out if it's possible to get a voting system for videos
FranciscoD niteshnarayanlal see MarkDude 's video and give feedback
MarkDude email tatica and sign up as moderator
niteshnarayanlal email tatica and sign up as moderator
thunderbirdtr email tatica and sign up as moderator
MarkDude will talk Nixie about joining Videos judgement

Old 06-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Ankur Sinha

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 19:34 +0300, Onuralp SEZER wrote:
> FranciscoD spell, grammar check the contest page
> FranciscoD give contest page finising touches

I have taken care of these two. Please go through the wiki page[1] and
see if there are any changes required.

Query: Aren't the FAS account and FPCA enough? Is the user wiki page
required? I don't see a mention of it in spot's email Nitesh. Please
clarify.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Videos/FedoraVideos_Contest_Intro/Outro

--