Old 06-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Nitesh Narayan

Default Fedora Video - Contest

Hi,
Do we have the video for the contest ready ? even if not I think we already have the draft made by FranciscoD so I think we can announce the event . Although if it is possible that we can get the video done in next 2 or 3 days then we can surely wait for that .

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan