-   -   The Inquirier on F17 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/672258-inquirier-f17.html)

Karin Bakis 05-29-2012 03:15 PM

The Inquirier on F17

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2180673/red-hat-releases-fedora

Karin Bakis
Public Relations
Corporate Marketing
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: kbakis@redhat.com
Office: 978-392-1096
Mobile: 978-758-3546

*

Karin Bakis 05-29-2012 06:30 PM

The Inquirier on F17

Hi --

In addition to the announcements made by Robyn Bergeron and the Fedora Project, Red Hat distributes a press release announcing new Fedora releases as the Fedora Project is a Red Hat-sponsored community.*

The lead sentence in the Red Hat press release makes it clear that it is a Fedora Project announcement:

The Fedora Project, a Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT) sponsored and
community-supported open source collaboration, today announced ....

-- Karin

Karin Bakis
Public Relations
Corporate Marketing