-   -   Preinstall Fedora OS (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/667031-preinstall-fedora-os.html)

Tom Callaway 05-02-2012 01:30 PM

Preinstall Fedora OS

On 05/02/2012 05:16 AM, Marius Catu wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>

> I contact you on behalf of the company I work for- ALTEX ROMANIA -
> largest systems integrator in Romania. I want to preinstall and
> redistribute Fedora operating system on all our brand new desktop PC and
> notebooks that we produce. Please tell me that we are allowed for doing
> this.

Fedora has guidelines regarding OEM pre-loads of unmodified Fedora software:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#OEM_pre-loads_of_unmodified_Fedora_software

Assuming that you are compliant with those guidelines, you may
preinstall and redistribute Fedora on your PCs.

If you have questions, please feel free to direct them to me.

Thanks,

Tom Callaway
Fedora Legal