Old 05-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Feedback from Distrowatch

Hi

Serious question; Should the Fedora logo be changed?

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20120507#news

'
The Fedora website provided fairly positive results. Everyone was able
to find an appropriate download link for the Fedora ISOs. Likewise,
people were able to find the documentation to walk them through an
installation without too much trouble. What I found a bit amusing was
that almost a third of the participants thought Fedora was some sort of
Facebook plugin or application instead of a full operating system, due
to the project's logo. This is one of those things people inside the
Linux community would probably never consider, but there's a bit of a
confusion over the brand (apparently) where outsiders are concerned."

Rahul

Old 05-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Danishka Navin