Old 04-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Marķa Leandro

Default Video Mail is done!

Hello folks!
Thanks to our amazing admins team we have our own mail list. I invite you all to subscribe and well... start using it! I wil giving it some tweeks, if anyone has a special request or want to give a hand just let me know

See ya!
--
tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 04-25-2012, 02:53 AM
Christopher Meng

one question,why not move to list.fp.o?
Thanks to our amazing admins team we have our own mail list. I invite you all to subscribe and well... start using it! I wil giving it some tweeks, if anyone has a special request or want to give a hand just let me know

See ya!

--
tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me

Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku