-   -   Video Mail is done! (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-marketing/659254-video-mail-done.html)

Marķa Leandro 04-24-2012 06:46 PM

Video Mail is done!

Hello folks!
Thanks to our amazing admins team we have our own mail list. I invite you all to subscribe and well... start using it! I wil giving it some tweeks, if anyone has a special request or want to give a hand just let me know :D

See ya!
--
tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Christopher Meng 04-25-2012 02:53 AM

Video Mail is done!

one question,why not move to list.fp.o?
Thanks to our amazing admins team we have our own mail list. I invite you all to subscribe and well... start using it! I wil giving it some tweeks, if anyone has a special request or want to give a hand just let me know :D

See ya!

--
tatica

Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me

Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku