Old 04-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Ankur Sinha

Default Fedora Videos meeting reminder: Status check meeting!

Hello!

Mark your planners!

It's time to check up on the progress and take the final step towards
"release"!

Meeting details:

Tuesday, April 24 1530 UTC at #fedora-meeting-1[1]

To convert to your local time, in a terminal, please run the following
command:

date -d 'Tue 24 Apr 2012 1530 UTC'

Status check meeting:
Agenda
----------
1. Status of prizes for the contest (everyone)
2. Status of publicity (graphite6, niteshnarayanlal) (blogs,
announcement, press release)
3. Status of rules (FranciscoD)
4. Go/No go vote for Contest on Thursday.
5. File ticket for videos@fp.o alias: Need to decide who all the email
will go to.

If I've missed anything, please reply to this email so we have a
complete agenda for tomorrow

[1] #fedora-meeting is booked according to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel
--
Thanks,
Regards,

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/

Old 04-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Sarah White

Hi guys,

I'll be out of my office until about 15:45 or 16:00, but will get
online as soon as I can. *But please, start without me and I will
catch up in the logs. See my further notes inline below:

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@gmail.com> wrote:
> Status check meeting:
> Agenda
> ----------
> 1. Status of prizes for the contest (everyone)

My ambassador meeting isn't until later tomorrow, but I don't see it
being any problem for me to have the swag on reserve.

> 2. Status of publicity (graphite6, niteshnarayanlal) (blogs,
> announcement, press release)

I was offline Sunday and Monday, so niteshnarayanlal couldn't get in
touch with me via IRC. However, I just emailed him my thoughts on
publicity stuff.

> 5. File ticket for videos@fp.o alias: Need to decide who all the email
> will go to.

I thought tatica had already done this? There is an email listed on
the website (videos@fedoraproject.org). Is this just a place holder? I
also thought it was going to be set up as a mailing list so that all
the judges could see the entries?

Cheers,
Sarah/graphite6

Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Ankur Sinha

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 20:18 -0400, Sarah White wrote:
> I thought tatica had already done this? There is an email listed on
> the website (videos@fedoraproject.org). Is this just a place holder? I
> also thought it was going to be set up as a mailing list so that all
> the judges could see the entries?

Hi Sarah,

I don't personally know. Yes, it's listed on the wiki page, but I
haven't read anything about this anywhere. I actually added it to the
agenda because I have no information on it

I had talked to nirik (Kevin) the other day. He said that you just need
to open up a trac ticket. It isn't much work.

On a related topic: I've noticed that someone is already using the
Fedora Videos handle on planet.fedoraproject.org. We'll need to request
them to use something else once we're in a position to start publishing
videos.

I'll see everyone at the meeting!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Nitesh Narayan

We(me and graphite6) had listed few of the things that needs to be done for publicity of the contest on the page [1] . This page is still not ready But I and graphite6 will keep updating it and will finish it asap .

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials/ContestPublicity

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan