Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Marķa Leandro

Default GSoC - Fedora Insight

Hello!!!
Let me thank you to people who has get interested on this project. We had a great meeting today, and for this next week, we will try to have a daily (or each 2 days) meeting, so we can have a schedule and todo list that we can provide to studens.

Please, feel free to read logs (aren't too long) and provide any feedback.
We will gather tomorrow again at 1530UTC at #Fedora-mktg , feel free to join us!

<zodbot> Meeting ended Fri Mar 23 16:50:54 2012 UTC. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .<zodbot> Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2012-03-23/fedora-mktg.2012-03-23-15.46.html
<zodbot> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2012-03-23/fedora-mktg.2012-03-23-15.46.txt
<zodbot> Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-mktg/2012-03-23/fedora-mktg.2012-03-23-15.46.log.html
<zodbot> Please remember to CC: meetingminutes@lists.fedoraproject.org on your summary/minutes email.

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56