Old 03-07-2012, 03:38 PM
"irejaul ."

Default Need for help for publish a Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC)

Thanks Buddhika and Sankarshan for the prompt response on the motion.

Its all about Fedora and its Community specially in APAC with breaking news covering from other regions - at the beginning.

I/We are going to create a proposal page for the review for the Fedora Community.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM, Buddhika Kurera <bckurera@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM, irejaul . <rejaulislam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:

> I want to*publish a*Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC). Please Know

> me the process how can I do it.

> Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

Hello,

I tried to initiate such covering whole APAC some times back.

But it never happened.

It is glad to that you guys have taken the lead.

If you need any help please count me in.

What you can do it, add this idea to the meeting agenda and discuss it

in the next APAC bi-weekly.

Mean time please create a proposal with noting full details of your

idea and how you going to make it happen.

thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka

Event*Liaison*- Design Team