Old 03-07-2012, 03:07 PM
"irejaul ."

Default Need for help for publish a Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC)

Hi:

I want to*publish a*Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC).
Please Know me the process how can I do it.

Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

Thanks & Regards,

Rejaul Islam

Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rejaul

Old 03-07-2012, 03:09 PM
sankarshan

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM, irejaul . <rejaulislam@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to*publish a*Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC). Please Know
> me the process how can I do it.

You'll probably have to explain a bit more about the concept. For
example, is it only about The Fedora Project and so forth. And, at
some point in time, other folks will point you towards the
Brand/Trademark related pages as well.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Old 03-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Buddhika Kurera

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:37 PM, irejaul . <rejaulislam@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I want to*publish a*Fedora Magazine in Bangladesh (Fedora APAC). Please Know
> me the process how can I do it.
>
> Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

Hello,

I tried to initiate such covering whole APAC some times back.
But it never happened.
It is glad to that you guys have taken the lead.
If you need any help please count me in.
What you can do it, add this idea to the meeting agenda and discuss it
in the next APAC bi-weekly.
Mean time please create a proposal with noting full details of your
idea and how you going to make it happen.

thanks

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event*Liaison*- Design Team