Old 02-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Nitesh Narayan

Default Introduction:Nitesh Narayan Lal

Hi,
My name is Nitesh Narayan Lal and I am studying in Manipal, Karnataka, India . My Fedora Account System (FAS) user name is niteshnarayan, and my IRC nick is niteshnarayanlal.

I have listed the details of my earlier projects in my wiki [1] . A Few of those projects are also available on my github profile [3].

I have been working on fedora-video project, the details of which are located here: video_tutorials wiki page [2].
It's been quite a while for me since I started working on this project , with the help of Tatica , MarkDude , FranciscoD and many others ,now it is gaining momentum.

I have organized a few Linux and Fedora events , but, unfortunately I didn't prepare a report. I do have photos available. But on 8th March 2012 I will be organizing a Fedora Introductory Session in MIT Manipal India for the folks here. I had also filed a ticket ([4]) for getting the SWAG .I had listed all the required details of my Event on the wiki page [5].

I have done some contributions in fedora-video so I would love to be in the official mktg team of fedora.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/video_tutorials
[3] https://github.com/niteshnarayanlal
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/18
[5] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan/OpenTalks

Regards
Nitesh Narayan Lal

Old 02-22-2012, 12:20 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Hello Nitesh,

Nice to see you there, you have already spreading the Fedora around,
keep it doing

thanks

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Nitesh Narayan
<niteshnarayanlal@indiatimes.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> I have done some contributions in fedora-video so I would love to be in the official mktg team of fedora.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
María Leandro

Welcome! again :P

Nice to see you there, you have already spreading the Fedora around,

keep it doing

thanks

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Nitesh Narayan

<niteshnarayanlal@indiatimes.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I have done some contributions in fedora-video so I would love to be in the official mktg team of fedora.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka

Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 02-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Mark Terranova

Hello Nitesh, you have already done much for Fedora. I don't see any problems with your being approved to the team.
Looking forward to your future actions,
-Mark

Old 02-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Nitesh Narayan

Hi,
Just to clarify my intent here, I am not able to add my blog on fedora planet. I need my +1* to be able to do so, and be able to promote the videos more through my blog posts. I want everyone to see and contribute in the fedora video on the Fedora planet

Regards
Nitesh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan--
marketing mailing list