Old 02-07-2012, 06:11 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default H-Online article: New Fedora Project Leader announced

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/New-Fedora-Project-Leader-announced-1429999.html

Note that paragraph 2 states the Fedora Board selected Jared Smith
previously, which is inaccurate. The Board is consulted regarding FPL
appointments, but Red Hat is ultimately responsible for selecting the
FPL as this is a paid staff position. I sent a polite correction to
the site, and hopefully they'll either print that, or update the
article.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:31 AM
Rashadul Islam

--

Paul W. Frields * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://paul.frields.org/

*gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 *5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717

*http://redhat.com/ * - *- *- *- * http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/

* *The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com

Thanks Paul always.

Its been great to work with your sophisticated leadership and all the FPL Max and Greg, then Jared, and now Robyn Bergeron.

I would like to congratulate Robyn Bergeron to hold the rope of Fedora Project to lead it to the best for the Fedora Community Worldwide.

FPL:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rbergero
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Project_Leader

-Rashadul Islam
Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC