Old 04-01-2008, 03:27 AM
Seth Ametepe

Default subscription

Dear Sir, * I would like to subscrib to fedora-marketing- list. Please, kindly can you show me the proccess? With Best regards, * Seth.

bonjour

Special deal for Yahoo! users & friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now--
Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
Fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

Old 04-01-2008, 04:45 AM
"gopal das"

Dear Seth Ametepe,

Before you proceed read the page carefully.

Sincerely
Gopal Das

Old 04-04-2008, 12:25 AM
"Juan Carlos Lin"

Please follow the instructions above:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Join

Old 04-24-2008, 09:32 PM
David Barbeau

How do I unsubscribe?

Old 04-24-2008, 10:05 PM
steve

Old 04-24-2008, 10:17 PM
steve

Old 04-24-2008, 11:58 PM
"Damon L. Chesser"

steve wrote:

Steve,

yesterday rsiegel emailed me also with the same request. I emailed him
back, with the line you referred to quoted and asked him to just follow
those instructions.

rsiegel, READ THIS:

*--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a

*Sigh.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com

Old 04-25-2008, 12:09 AM
steve

Old 04-25-2008, 12:10 AM
"Rafael Fontenelle"

rsiegel@mbecap.com also asked me to unsubscribe him from the list. When I replied to him informing that I was not the administrator, I received an email from his antispam or something like that asking me to click in a link to confirm that I'm not a robot. Of course I ignored this confirmation email.

For me is pretty obvious that or he is fooling around with this list or he is not exactly human being.

Admin, could you ban him?